FRESH SPROUTS BOOK
FRESH SPROUTS book is a complete A to Z in growing your own sprouts in 2-7 days in your kitchen in small containers without soil nor fertilizer. The book is for both new and practiced sprout cultivators.
The book first came out in 2014. Since then I have edited and added new knowledge to the book + 14 healthy recipes. This English book is a precise copy of the Danish edition. The book is written in short sections about the various subjects of sprouting. This makes the book an easy read in spite of a high level of knowledge.
FRESH SPROUTS book ‘Fresh Sprouts – A Guide to Sprouting’ contain:
• How to see and selecting the best organic sprouting seeds
• Description of the 5 groups of sprouts, their unique characteristics and requirements for cultivation
• Explanation of the basic needs of any sprout during cultivation
• The best tips and techniques for sprouting with success
• Review of the 6 types of sprout devices
• Easy ways to keep good hygiene in the devices
• Methods to make the sprouts develop high content of vitamin-rich chlorophyll
• Tips on how to keep your sprouts fresh in the refrigerator
• Recipes for sprouts in dip, juice, smoothies, salads, sandwiches, oven, pot and wok
• Overview of 40 suitable sprouting seeds, beans, lentils, peas and grains
In other words, this book is for both for new and for curious, practiced sprout growers.
AUTHOR OF THE BOOK
Author of the book is the woman behind FRESH SPROUTS. In the book you will find accurate and high level knowledge about your home-grown sprouts. The book is self published, but all the facts have been reviewed by professionals in plant science and human diet. It ensures you a book of well-informed knowledge.
PRINTED OR DIGITAL
This edition of the book is printed. Do you prefer an ebook? See the same book in digital version >
If you wish, I can write a personal greeting in the book for you. Just write your wish and the name of the recipient of the book in the shop check out message field.