FRESH SPROUTS EBOOK
FRESH SPROUTS ebook is a complete A-Z in how to grow your own sprouts in 2-7 days. The sprouts are cultivated in your kitchen in small containers without soil nor fertilizer. The trays are placed on the kitchen counter close to the sink. All you have to do is rinse the sprouts two times a day. The sprout ebook is for both new and practiced sprout cultivators.
The FRESH SPROUTS ebook first came out in the fall of 2015. Since then I have edited and added new knowledge to this ebook as well as 14 healthy, sprut filled recipes. This ebook is a precise copy of the printed English Fresh Sprouts book. The ebook is written in short sections about the various subjects of sprouting. This makes the book an easy read in spite of a high level of knowledge.
The FRESH SPROUTS ebook ‘Fresh Sprouts – A Guide to Sprouting’ contain:
• How to see and selecting the best organic sprouting seeds
• Description of the 5 groups of sprouts, their unique characteristics and requirements for cultivation
• Explanation of the basic needs of any sprout during cultivation
• The best tips and techniques for sprouting with success
• Review of the 6 types of sprout devices
• Easy ways to keep good hygiene in the devices
• Methods to make the sprouts develop high content of vitamin-rich chlorophyll
• Tips on how to keep your sprouts fresh in the refrigerator
• Recipes for sprouts in dip, juice, smoothies, salads, sandwiches, oven, pot and wok
• Overview of 40 suitable sprouting seeds, beans, lentils, peas and grains
In other words, this book is for both for new and for curious, practiced sprout growers.
AUTHOR OF THE EBOOK
Author of this FRESH SPROUTS ebook is the woman behind FRESH SPROUTS. In the ebook you will find accurate and high level knowledge about your home-grown sprouts. The ebook is self published, but all the facts have been reviewed by professionals in plant science and human diet. It ensures you a book of well-informed knowledge.
PRINTED OR DIGITAL
This edition of the book is digital – an ebook – in the file format ePub. Would you prefer a printed book? See the same book in printed version >